Tuesday, November 23, 2010

love and christmas :)

A few days ago I was feeling so upset. This whole pregnancy has turned me into a crying machine. I cry to anything, everything and ALL THE TIME! But this day I was feeling so down. Don't even know why I was so upset. I called Mike right when I got up and we talked... then I started crying like a little school girl. He kept asking me what was wrong and I couldn't even answer. I just told him that I was feeling really upset and I had lost my appetite. I actually didn't feel like eating for days. Let's just say me and hormones -- we are not friends right now. We talked some more, he cracked a few jokes which made me laugh a little. He always knows how to make me laugh or smile, even at times when I try so hard not to.
Anyways, I did some cleaning and laundry that day. When Mike got home, I was upstairs putting sheets on Sadie's bed. I go downstairs and I see flowers on the counter. It seriously put a huuuuuge smile on my face. Mike walked in the room and I couldn't help but run over to him and give him a big hug and kiss. He then got ready and he took me out to eat, rather than me cooking dinner. He told me that we can go where ever my craving takes us. I'm embarrassed to say, but my craving took us to Boston Pizza... ugh, where has my taste in food gone to? Honestly, I was craving their cactus cuts soooo bad! It was well worth it. I could have eaten cactus cuts all night if I could.

We then picked up Sadie from my mom's house and brought her home and started decorating the tree. Well, I decorated the tree, Mike helped on the couch, telling me where the empty spaces were and Sadie helped by giving me the ornaments and tossing around the rest of the christmas decorations. I tried giving Sadie an ornament to put on the tree but she just wouldn't have it lol. Mike has santa claus and snowman doll type thing and Sadie carries it around the house calling it baby. It's pretty funny and I try to correct her by telling her that it's Santa but she says "no, baby".









No comments:

Post a Comment