Friday, January 21, 2011

down the line.

So the first couple weeks of January, there was always a sick person in the house. Sadie was sick first for about a week and a half... fever and everything. Half way thru her recovery, I ended up getting sick with just a bad cold and sore throat and half way thru my recovery, Mike got sick... I think he and Sadie got the worse of this sickness cause I was still able to do things I needed to do -- well some things. haha Mike took at least 4 days off work or else he would have been sick for longer. Poor guy, we've never been so apart being in the house till he got sick. It was weird having him lay on the couch and me being on the other. Was not fun.

But every story has their happy ending, and with this sick story, i'm happy to say that everyone is back to their normal health and running around like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment