Friday, October 7, 2011

Miss ya girl!


So one of my fave girls of all time, Sherri Cardona, left me earlier today. I'm sad she's gone and hope that I see her again soon. She lived here in Calgary for a couple months and the time we spent together just wasn't long enough. Having her here made me miss all the good times we had way back in our younger, more simpler years - our many sleep overs, talks about boys, watching movies, staying up super late and eating. Always eating haha.

I miss you Sherbear and can't wait to see you again. I'm sure Kenzie will miss your 'forced' cuddles, Sadie will miss her Tita 'erri' and Mike will miss hearing about your dates to insitute hahaha.

Love you girl!

- Javy Jane
this was back when I had "Trixie" in my belly

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks girl :) This is the sweetest post I've ever read. It was so fun and so good to be with you. I'm so sad to leave you guys. I agree...it was way too short and not long enough to catch up on our years apart. Wait...we still do all of those things. haha. I will miss you and your fam SO much! Thanks again for everything! You're the best! Love you!

    xo Sherri

    ps. I definitely laughed out loud when I read this. haha.

    pss. We still have to do a photo shoot and I still want to try curling your hair. haha

    psss. Nice lookin blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete