Sunday, January 12, 2014


Yes, I'm back - or should I say, we're back! With us being back, I thought I'd share some pictures (of what I was able to take), over the holidays. Enjoy :)


So over the holidays...
these two played together, nicely. *happy mama*

 we played with blocks.

 daddy painted little nails.

 we had this girl fall asleep at 6 pm, NYE,

 while this little guy made it up passed 10 pm. all smiles, cause he's up passed his bedtime.

 and this girl, well she ate with chopsticks for the first time. can I also add, with no one's help.

 and Sushi for mommy and daddy. it's become a NYE tradition.

 this guy took a power nap and was up an hour, just in time to ring in the new year with mommy and daddy. we did have a talk about him being allowed to stay up this late, only because it was the new year. 
he passed out soon after.



this little kindergartener also had her very first school Christmas concert. adorable, right?



So that's that. A little late, but you know what they say, better late than never. From my family to yours, we hope everyone had a great holiday and that you all have an amazing new year filled with love, laughs, family, friends.



  
xo, JM&3





No comments:

Post a Comment