Thursday, October 23, 2014

I need to say this more often...

To the man who has made all of my dreams come true - THANK YOU!
To the man who loves me for who I am - THANK YOU!
To the man who loves his children, who helps care for them, who nurtures them and who always wants the best for them - THANK YOU!
To the man who works hard, to give his family the best life we can live - THANK YOU!
To the man who works hard so I am able to stay home with our kids - THANK YOU!
To the man who makes the time tuck the kids in bed, give cuddles before work and listens to stories after a long exhausting day - THANK YOU!
To the man who always tells me I'm beautiful - THANK YOU!
To the man who is patient, who barely complains about anything and who always thinks positively - THANK YOU!
To the man who is constantly making us laugh - THANK YOU!
To the man who lets me sleep in - THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU! (haha)
To the man who gives us security - THANK YOU!


My list of "thank you's" are endless. I'm so blessed and grateful to have this man in my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment