Tuesday, November 4, 2014

T.I.M.E

"Make time for your kids. Enjoy their laughter and silliness. They are so innocent and real.
Make them feel special, because they truly are the biggest blessing of your life."


I couldn't agree more with this quote. I love it so much. It's true, you know. Time with your kids is so important. Setting your priorities so that your kids/family are on the top of your list. They don't need all the cool toys or have all the money in the world spent on them. They just need your time. Whether it be in the living room, kitchen, their bedroom, on the floor, in the backyard - wherever it may be. Just spend time with them.

Today, while Mike was at work, Sadie called him asking to play "Go Fish" with her when he was done. So, as soon as he got home from work, he took a quick shower and there they were - sat at the kitchen table playing "Go Fish". They played a few rounds of the game until it was time for bed and Mike had to leave for the gym. When Mike left, Sadie asked to call him. So I gave her the phone and she started talking to him, "Hey dad, I had a fun time playing cards with you. Good night, I love you.". That phone call melted my heart and it put the biggest smile on my face. A few games of "Go Fish" was all it took to make her night.


No comments:

Post a Comment