Friday, October 9, 2009

birthdays, holidays, parties!

I've finally found it!!!

I've finally found the invitation I want to use for Sadie's first birthday invites. I'm so happy with it. The designs, the colors, everything about it! I am just in the process of customizing it to make it look like how I want it but I am so excited to be able to mail it out to everyone! Hopefully soon too!

These next couple months are going to be busy and hectic that's for sure. With halloween, both of our birthdays coming up ( mine being on the 28th of November and Sadie's on the 29th), and still planning Sadie's birthday party, then Winnipeg visit, Christmas and New Years. I can't wait for it all. I know I should be worried and maybe a little stressed, but I am more excited than anything.

I still have a lot of planning and prepping to do for Sadie's birthday party. A lot of decorations still need to be bought and I still need to plan out the menu for that night as well. I just can't believe she is turning one already. This year has gone by way to fast. And seeing how big she is now, I don't even remember how small she was. I was looking at pictures the other day when she first came home and I can't believe how much she has grown and the fact that she was that tiny! This first birthday of hers will be one to remember, that's for sure!

This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend. Sadie's first thanksgiving also. And since we don't have family here, we've invited over family friends over. So we'll still have a full house and lots of food, as if we were living in Winnipeg. I absolutely love turkey dinners! But it also reminds me of the things I am thankful for. And I have A LOT to be thankful for.

I'm really looking forward to the many events coming up and for the new year. I wonder what next year will bring us. For the first time in a long time, I'm finally happy. I'm liking the looks of things and I know, if I keep this up, things will only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment