Thursday, January 7, 2010

TinkerBell!


Ok, so I love Disney movies... but I feel like some of the new Disney movies just aren't the same. I love the classics -- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast... and so on and so on. The songs are so easy and fun to sing along to.

One of my NEW favorite Disney movie is TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure. It's not only mine but it's also Sadie's too!! This is actually one of the movies she will really pay attention to and what's even better is that she will actually cuddle with me too. The music is so good and the story as well. And I love how there is one part in the movie that Sadie will, without a doubt, laugh at! It's so cute!!!

I was also thinking... I'm trying to get Sadie into the Princess phase. It may be too early cause she isn't really into anything unless it's electronics or cords, but she got alot of 'princess' things (all thanks to her Grandma B, Dadda & fam), but I think I also want her to get into TinkerBell... I think I have her costume for Halloween this year picked out haha


No comments:

Post a Comment