Thursday, December 10, 2009

bigger & better


YAY! Sadie is movin on up to bigger and better things -- in this case, a forward facing car seat! Can you say FINALLY?!?!? We bought one before leaving for Winnipeg and I am sooo happy with the outcome!
She absoultely hated the baby car seat. She didn't mind it so much when she was smaller (obviously!) but as she got older... as in 20 lbs and 11 months older, i'm sure she was ready for somethin better than having to face the sky and back window.
This car seat is "cry-free" when putting her in it. She has wayyy more fun seeing other cars go by and what's in front of her. The whole trip to Winnipeg was so easy cause she was easy. She cried once or twice, but that was it! And barely fussed about getting out of the car seat.
I'm sure she enjoyed this car seat just as much as I enjoyed it ;)
On to other things, we are finally in Winnipeg and it's really too bad that we are only staying a week -- more so 5 days!!! This is brutal because i've up at 5:30 A.M and NOT tired!!
Why is this brutal??
Well first, the time speaks for itself! Second, we got in at around 1:30 A.M, arrived at my brothers house 2 A.M, fell asleep 4 A.M, woke up 7 A.M, back to sleep 10 A.M, woke up 12:30 P.M and since then have been running around the city non-stop!!! How am I even up this early?? I can't fall back asleep and soon enough Sadie will be up. And when Sadie gets up, the running around part 2 begins. I haven't even been able to text/call back friends who have been trying to get a hold of me since I got here (SORRY EVERYONE!).
After today, I expect a good crash into the bed... why do I do this to myself??

No comments:

Post a Comment