Friday, December 18, 2009

I know it's been a while since my last entry. So here is a quick update.

We are back from Winnipeg. It was a very short, very busy visit but I'm glad we saw the people who we WANTED to see. It was really important to see family especially and just a few close friends. Thanks for understanding our busy schedule.












Sadie's birthday went well. Although we had a late start (i've learned my lesson!) ... it still turned out pretty good.



I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT WITH HER BIRTHDAY PARTY -- FROM THE FOOD TO THE DECORATIONS. HELPING ME DECORATE THE GYM AND THE DAY OF! I SERIOUSLY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO IT ALL MYSELF. SO THANK YOU -- MAMA, KUYA, ERLY, SARAH CARDONA, ANDREW CARDONA, JOY CARDONA, MELANIE CARDONA, SOPHIA CARDONA, SARAH MCLEAN, NORMAN MCLEAN, ANGELA CABALLERO, MELLISA CABALLERO, TITA MERCY, TITO SERGE, TITO JUN, NANAY, ATE DEL, TITA SUSIE, TRACY SAYCO, MICHAEL SHUMSKY, STEF SHUMSKY, GRANDMA BEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you all who came and for the presents. She loveslovesloves her toys :) !



I baked cupcakes allll day, here are the cupcakes that made it... Grandma B made the cake :)




One of her favorites (courtesy of Krissy) ... she plays with it alllll day!




Lastly, we finally met the newest addition to the Lacap family -- Gabby!!! She is sooo cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment